      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      From: anubiasdesign@...
      Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:05:44 -0700
      Subject: [anubiasdesign] Al Anderson

      It is with great sadness that I am informing all of you that Al Anderson passed away this morning.  Many of you knew Al personally and even more of you knew him through the internet.  He was an active participant in this group.  Al was one of the nicest people I've ever met and was always willing to share knowledge and fish with anyone who showed an interest.  He taught me more about aquariums than anyone else.  I will miss him greatly.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic