24968Re: [anubiasdesign] Pre Order List for Buck's County Auction Pick Up

    Apr 28, 2014
      You should post it to Cichlids of Pennsylvania FB group, too.  They'll go for the peacocks.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/

      From: Batfish Aquatics <batfishaquatics@...>
      To: anubiasdesign@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 7:18 PM
      Subject: [anubiasdesign] Pre Order List for Buck's County Auction Pick Up

      Hey everyone,

      I'm way, way behind on doing my Pre-Order list for this week, but here it is.   These fish will be available to pick up either on Saturday, at the PVAS Meeting featuring TED JUDY, or Sunday (early evening, late afternoon) at the Batfish Warehouse in Burtonsville, MD.   Additionally, I will be at the Buck's County Aquarium Society's Auction in the Philadelphia, PA area on the 10th, and you may make arrangements to pick up fish then and there.   You may also make arrangements to have the fish shipped, but PLEASE inquire about shipping costs beforehand.

      This order needs to be IN TO ME by NO LATER than WEDNESDAY (the thirtieth) at NOON.  SORRY for the short notice.

      As usual, in order to order the fish, please send an e-mail to BatfishAquatics@..., and make a 50% deposit via PayPal.   Please do NOT order on the forums, by facebook message, smoke signal, text, or any other way I probably won't get or will more likely lose. :)

      Also, these fish are [b]not on hand[/b].  Please do not ask me to tell you size, whether they have blue dots or yellow dots on them, for sexing information, pictures, etc.  I don't have it.   If I did, I'd put it here. :)  Sizing should be roughly indicated by pricing; obviously, you're not going to get a 6", fully coloured male Peacock for $6, nor are you going to get a 1" uncoloured fish for $50. :-D  (And if you do, I'd refund you).

      Please keep in mind our policy on pre-orders, especially if you haven't done one before.  These prices are lower than what you'll get if you order off of the Batfish Webpage, but you must make that 50% deposit.  You secure this lower price by making that deposit, and also by picking up or having shipped the fish as described above.  In the event a fish does not come in at all, does not come in as described, or is unacceptable for other reason (except sex), you will get your deposit back immediately, or may apply it to another purchase.   As I am not the person catching/netting the fish, I cannot guarantee the sex of the fish in the slightest; generally requests for sex are honoured (boy, this paragraph is going to drive some interesting traffic to this list, isn't it?), but, I cannot promise it.

      ALL SALES PICKED UP AT BUCK'S COUNTY AUCTION WILL HAVE 10% OF SALES PRICE DONATED TO BUCK'S COUNTY AQUARIUM SOCIETY, INCLUDING PRE-ORDERS.

      [b]PEACOCKS[/b]
      Blue Neon Tanzania, F1 (1-2") -- $7.50
      Blue Neon Tanzania, F0 (Wild, 3") -- $45 each, (Pairs available, not guaranteed -- order even numbers).
      Chitande Nkhomo, F1 (1-2") -- $7.50
      Chitande Nkhoma, F1 (2-3") -- $25
      Gertrudae Jumbo Blue 1-2" -- $8 [b] Sale -- $6 [/b]
      Gertrudae Jumbo Blue 3" -- $45 (Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).
      Hansbaenschi "Cobue" (1") -- $7.50
      Hansbaenschi Red Shoulder, WILD (3") -- $115 PAIR
      Hueseri 3" WILD MALES -- $40 (Males Only, order in even numbers to get more than one male. ;)
      Lemon Jake F1 (1-2") -- $8.50
      Lemon Jake 3" WILD -- $60 (Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).
      Maulana Bicolor 3" WILD -- $50 (Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).
      Sanga Bay 3" WILD -- $50 ( Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).
      Steveni Kande Island 3" WILD -- $40 (Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).
      Usisya Tanzania 3" WILD -- $50 (Pairs available, order even numbers, not guaranteed).

      [b]TANGANYIKAN[/B]
      Altolamp. calvus, Black WILD -- $75 (3")
      Altolamp. calvus, Black (1-2")  -- $15
      Altolamp. compressiceps -- $12
      Lamp. brevis -- $12
      Neolamp brichardi -- $6
      Neolamp. cylindricus -- $12
      Neolamp. gracilis -- $12
      Neolamp. helianthus -- $8
      Neolamp. pulcher Daffodil -- $8
      Julie Ornatus -- $12
      Julie. transcriptus -- $11

      Frontosa (1-2") -- $20
      Spathodus erythrodon, Wild Burundi (2-3") -- $30
      Telmatochromis vittatus -- $10

      [b]Other East African Cichlids[/b]
      Protomelas sp. "Steveni Imperial," Wild Gome -- $125 Wild Pair (3-4", only ONE available).
      Protomelas sp. "Steveni" Taiwan Tanzania (3.5") -- $25 (Not wild)
      Protomelas taeniolatus (Red Empress), Wild Namalenje 4" -- $115 WILD PAIR (Get some fresh blood in those lines, Pat).
      Pseudotropheus elongatus, Wild Chewere (2") -- $30 WILD
      Pseudotropheus kingsizei, Wild Likoma Island (3") -- $30 WILD
      Tropheops romandi, WILD (3") -- $30

      [b]West Africans[/b]
      Enigmatochromis lucanusii -- $40 Wild Pair
      Hemichromis sp. "Guinea II" --  $18 WILD
      Limbochromis robertsi -- $60 WILD (2")
      Nanochromis parilus -- $12 (WILD)
      Nano. transvestitus -- $20 WILD
      (ALL PELVICACHROMIS ARE WILD)
      Pelvicachromis humilis   Location: Friya -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis pulcher, Yellow  -- $9
      Pelvicachromis roloffi   Location: Kolente -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis rubrolabiatus   Location: Dikiya -- $52 PAIR (Nicest species!)
      Pelvicachromis sacrimontis -- $18
      Pelvicachromis signatus -- $45 Pair
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Bipindi -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Kienke -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Lobe -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Lokundje -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Makoure -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Moliwe -- $45 PAIR
      Pelvicachromis taeniatus   Location: Wouri -- $45 PAIR
      Steatocranus casuarius (Bufalo Head) -- $12 (WILD)
      Seatocranus tinati (Elongated Bufalo Head) -- $14

      [b]Apistos and Related (The Good Stuff)[/b]
      All Apistos are sold EACH, and ONLY be even numbers.  Ordering two will generally get you a pair, but it is NOT guaranteed.

      agassizi  "Double Red" -- $18
      cf. agassizi netz   "Tefe Blue Pearl" -- $20
      atahualpa   "Sunset Apisto"   SUPER NICE, WILD Peru -- $10
      bitaeniata -- $18
      borelli  "Blue" -- $14
      borelli  "Opal" -- $15
      cacatuoides   "Orange Flash" -- $16
      cacatuoides   "Super Red" -- $16 (Not the same as the "Mega Red" on my list, but nice)
      hongsloi -- $24
      macmasteri -- $18
      nijsseni   -- $18
      viejita   "Red Neck" -- $20

      [b]Earth Eaters and Relatives[/b]
      Biotodoma wavrini -- $9 (WILD, Colombia, 3")
      Geo. abalios -- $12
      Geo. brasiliensis -- $8
      Geo. crassilabrus -- $20
      Geo. sp. "Rio pindare" -- $9
      Geo. steindachneri -- $9
      Gymno. balzani -- $8
      Gymno. sp. "Blue Neon" -- $6
      Gymno. sp. "El Norte" -- $8
      Gymno. labiatus -- $10
      Gymno. meridionalis -- $9
      Satanoperca leucostricta (Jurupari) -- $9

      [b]Other New World[/b]
      Common:
      Beani -- $8
      Black Belt -- $5
      Blue Acara -- $5
      Chocolate (Temporalis) -- $12
      Dovii -- $8
      Festivus -- $8
      Green Terror -- $5
      Green Terror, Large, Wild -- $25
      Grammodes -- $7
      Jack Dempsey, Electric Blue -- $25 (Small)
      Jack Dempsey, Platinum -- $30 (2")
      Keyhole -- $6
      Istlantum -- $10
      Managenuense -- $6
      Pearsei -- $9
      Red Terror (Festae) -- $9
      Salvini -- $5
      Synspilum -- $6

      Less Common:
      Amazon Cichlid (Cichlasoma amazona, wild) -- $7
      Caquetaia myersi -- $15
      Black Gorilla (Caquetaia gorillus) -- $7
      Caquetaia umbriferum -- $12
      Belly Crawler Pike -- $10
      Striped Pike -- $16
      Ring Tail Pike (5") -- $45
      Vieja argentae -- $8
      Vieja heterospilus -- $9

      [b]Cory Cats[/b]
      MIN 6 of any one species, unless stated.
      T/R indicated tank raised, otherwise they're wild caught,
      Ambiacus -- $7
      Arcuatus -- $6
      Delphax -- $5
      Gossei (T/R) --$14 (No Min)
      Melanotaenia -- $5
      Metae -- $6
      Schwartzi -- $6
      Trilineatus -- $7

      Super Panda (CW51) --  $40 (No Min)

      [b]Loricariids[/b]

      L052 Butterfly -- $20
      L091 Triactis Red Fin -- $60 (BIG)
      L104 Clown Pleco -- $7
      L114 Red Fin -- $60
      L128 Blue Phantom -- $55
      L141 White Edged -- $40
      L187a Spotted Rubbernose -- $9
      L190 Royal -- $30
      L200 Green Phantom -- $50
      L235 Flat Flyer -- $35
      L239 Purple Pleco -- $40 (3")
      L240 Galaxias Vampire Pleco -- $60

      LDA01 Gold Tiger -- $40

      [b]Loaches, Other Catfish[/b]
      Batik Loach -- $10
      Burmese Border Loach -- $8
      Borneo Sucker Loach -- $7
      Dwarf Chain Loach -- $15
      Glitter Loach -- $6
      Golden Zebra Loach  -- $9
      Japanese Striped Loach -- $25
      Kuhli Loach -- $2 (Min 6)
      Panda Loach -- $25
      Red Tail Spotted Sucker -- $15
      Reticulated Hillstream Loach -- $12
      Squirrel Loach -- $6
      Strawberry Spot Sucker Loach -- $15
      Yo-Yo Loach -- $6

      COMMON NAME
      All Tetras are Minimum 12, unless specified.
      African Darter Tetra -- $14 NO MIN
      African Red Eye Tetra -- $10 NO MIN
      Black Phantom Tetra -- $3
      Bleeding Heart Tetra -- $4
      Bloodfin Tetra -- $2.50
      Blue Emperor Tetra -- $3
      Blue Tetra -- $2.50
      Cardinal Tetra -- $2.50 (No guarantee, pick up at PVAS ONLY)
      Congo Tetra -- $4
      Diamond Tetra -- $3
      Ember Tetra -- $2.25
      Flameback Bleeding Heart Tetra -- $4.50 (You need to order this fish.   It's gorgeous)
      Gold Tetra -- $2
      Green Neon Tetra  -- $1.85
      Jelly Bean Tetra -- $5
      Lemon Tetra -- $2
      Obliqua Penguin Tetra -- $6 (Min 6)
      Penguin Tetra -- $2.25
      Pristella Tetra -- $2
      Red Eye Tetra -- $2
      Red Fin African Tetra (Micralestes occidentalis) -- $12 (No Min)
      Red Phantom Tetra -- $2.50
      Serpae Tetra -- $2
      Silver Tip Tetra -- $2
      Splash Tetra -- $2.25
      Yellow Phantom Tetra -- $4
      Weitzman's Tetra -- $4.50 NO GUARANTEE, PICK UP AT PVAS ONLY

      Barred Pencilfish (Espei) -- $20 (No Min, 12 or more at $15 each)
      Coral Red Pencilfish -- $15 (No Min, 12 or more at $12 each)
      Dwarf Pencilfish -- $2.25

      Marble Hatchetfish -- $4
      Silver Hatchetfish -- $5

      Ansorge's Neolebias -- $5 (Min 6)
      Domino Neolebias -- $5 (Min 6)

      [b]Barbs, Danios, Rasboras, etc[/b]
      Dwarf Amber Barb -- $4.25 (Min 12)
      Mascara Barb -- $30 each
      Gold Ring Danio --- $4(Min 12)
      Leopard Danio -- $2(Min 12)
      Orange Fin Danio -- $4(Min 12)
      Rosy Danio -- $5 (Min 12)
      Emerald Eye Rasbora -- $2 (Min 12)
      Pork Chop Rasbora -- $2.25 (Min 12)
      Rummy Nose Rasbora -- $4 (Min 12)
      Strawberry Rasbora -- $3 (Min 12)
      Tail Spot Rasbora -- $5 (Min 6)

      [b]Anabantids[/b]
      Wild Bettas:
      Betta unimaculata -- $25
      Betta pugnax -- $10
      Betta coccina  -- $7.60
      Betta siamorientalis (RARE) -- $21
      Betta smaragdina   -- $10
      Betta simplex -- $16
      Betta channoides -- $25
      Betta rubra -- $65
      Betta albimarginata -- $22
      Betta patoti -- $25

      Wild Paros, etc.
      Parosphromenus sp. Blue Line --  $6
      Parosphromenus linkei -- $9
      Parasphaerichthys ocellatus -- $5
      Parosphromenus sintangensis -- $9
      Sphaerichthys osphromenoides (Chocolate) -- $5
      Sphaerichthys vaillanti -- $14

      Badis ruber -- $6
      Dario dario -- $5
      Dario kajal -- $6

      [b]Others[/b]
      Lamprichthys tanganicanus -- $20 (PVAS PICK UP ONLY)
      Procatopus nototaenia  Edea -- $12
      Aphyosemion bivittatum   Lagos Red (STUNNING) -- $15 (PAIR)
      Double Trunk Elephant Nose -- $30
      Crocodile Fish -- $8 (Min 6)
      Humphead Glassfish -- $25
      Stiphodon semoni -- $12