24962Re: [anubiasdesign] Speaking in California this Weekend

  • Batfish Aquatics
    Apr 3, 2014
      Mark,

      I've given two talk for COAST.   They're a great group.
      In the unlikely event you see Stan Sung, give him a kick in the bicycle from me.   :)

      If you get the chance, try to get out to some of the big wholesalers there, and also try to do a fish room tour.  There are some incredible aquarists in that group who have fish rooms that put us both to shame!

      On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 8:07 AM, Carol Dragon <dragonmom40@...> wrote:

      WOW  lucky you - a trip to CA. I'm jealous.
      Carol

      On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      Hey Gang,
      I'm very excited to be speaking on the west coast for the first time this weekend.  I'll be speaking on labyrinth fish at the COAST meeting on Sunday.  I'm hoping to meet lots of you SoCal folks that I've never had the chance to meet before.  You can find more info on the meeting on the club's website: http://www.coastfishclub.com/ncms/