24918Re: [anubiasdesign] new breeding project

    Oct 8, 2013
      I've only had them for 48 hrs but so far they seem pretty good.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/

      On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 5:22 PM, Gerald Griffin <herpchat@...> wrote:

      I am also working on something unique, Leucistic Limia perugiae.

      Gerald Griffin

      President of the International Betta Congress
      IBC Certified Judge

      On Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:37 PM, Anubias Design <anubiasdesign@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Anubias Design included below]
      Hey Gang,
      I just got some of the neatest guppies I've seen in years.  Very different.  I got 3 pr and will be working with these for awhile.  Let me know what you think of them.  The pic is far from great but it will give you an idea of what they're like.

      Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic