24915new breeding project

    Oct 8, 2013
    Hey Gang,
    I just got some of the neatest guppies I've seen in years.  Very different.  I got 3 pr and will be working with these for awhile.  Let me know what you think of them.  The pic is far from great but it will give you an idea of what they're like.

    Or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/404408802964088/
  • Show all 4 messages in this topic