535230.000 EUR - June 5: Call for pitches - Second event, 15-18, MSM Romania

  • Olivian Breda
    Apr 28, 2014
      June 5: Call for pitches - Second event, 15-18, MSM Romania

      Maastricht School of Management Romania keeps its focus on entrepreneurship by organizing on June 5th its second pitching session. Angel investors and coaches, up to 30k EUR funding and access to school coaching, mentoring or training for selected participants are the benefits we offer. If you have a start-up venture or a minimum viable product that you  would like to present during our next pitching session, please contact us at andra@... (Andra Pătru) in order to receive the application questionnaire.

      By now, confirmed members of the panel are: Andreas Antonopoulos (MsM Entrepreneurship Professor, UNYP Rector and experienced angel), Sergiu Negut (MsM Associate Dean, investor, TechAngel), Mircea Draghici (CEU Alumnus, investor and entrepreneur), Radu Atanasiu (MsM Lecturer, investor and entrepreneur, TechAngel)

      The pitching session will take place on Thursday, June 5th, from 15.00 until 18.00 divided into presentations and Q&A. It is very important to have a presentation of 7-8 minutes, with a maximum of 8 slides. Deadline for submission of the completed application questionnaire is May 26th, so don’t waste any time! Based on this initial presentation, panel members will select and invite a limited number of participants. All presentations are to be held in English either in person or over the internet.

      This pitch session is part of a series events for early stage angel investment. We look forward to meeting individual entrepreneurs and start-up teams to help them fulfill their vision and dreams.

      Olivian Breda (0743-41.00.26 / 0724-94.71.47) http://olivian.ro/linkuri