834Re: "What is an Artaudian"?

  • c_peade
    Aug 2, 2007
      To be or not to be Artaudian is the question. A question not of intrigue but naïveté.

      The link between Artaud and Lacan -(-whom Artaud described as filthy and vile amongst
      other things-)-, that is to say, the relation connecting them and THE REALity of THIS
      WORLD and THE WORD IMPRISONED BY PAST-S.

      An Artaudian is an idealist whose existence is a fusion of all sensibilities and refinements
      beyond what we think we know; like the (im)possibility of quantum physics embodied in
      schizophrenia.

      Is it possible that in order to be Artaudian one loves life more than life itself. That is not to
      say to be Artaudian is to simply die or seek it in death. To be Artaudian is to love life
      BEYOND ANYTHING and EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING LIFE AND DEATH ITSELF. What IT IS
      TO BE Artaudian IS to love BEYOND even LOVE or at least mere language.

      TO BE Artaudian IS BEING BECOMING.

      What?

      TO BE Artaudian IS TO BE Lacanian or Deleuzian or Artaud-becoming-Lacan-becoming-
      Deleuzian-becoming-you-becoming-me-us-becoming-other-becoming-them.

      Today the contemporary "we" deal with our means to liberation from the illusions of
      freedom by this very medium – cyberspace; a virtual reality Artaud,-(- I trust and hope-)-,
      would have thought was for THE LIVING DEAD – US, on the internet "surfing" a
      misinformation highway of white noise and bored consciousness borne from the fruits of
      capitalisms curiousness. A curiousity of appalling grammar and spelling due to the
      modified velocity of communication.

      This solecism is so far removed from THE TRUE SPACE for THE SOUL to FIND JOY and SELF-
      REALization. It couldn't be further. It could NOT!…!!!…

      The pleasure and "illness" of the flesh is exacerbated on account of its subsequent
      ALIENation inscribed in a body screwed down and shackled by OURSELVES to objects with
      our fingers' repetition typing and CONJURING THIS LANGUAGE of THESE WORDS. From this,
      a consciousness imprisoned in a virtual reality, a cyberspace with misinformation highways
      to "surf" white noise, bored and borne from the fruits of capitalisms curiousness. A
      solecistic curiosity conceived from the modified velocity of communication. Dig?

      Parlez-vous code-fucker…

      ESCAPE INDEED ESCAPE like the first line of the Taodejing for A MASS of BEINGS who are
      representatives of a bourgeois CULTure – a dubious circle of Initiates whose elitist, hollow,
      false beliefs and sordid influence might well FIND Artaud RETCHING at its WRETCHEDNESS.

      A TRUE MEANING of FREEdom as Artaud advocated is in a PURE THEATRE or
      PERFORMANCE. This is what I think, feel and BELIEVE.

      Theatre or performance like the knights that claim drugs, under necessary conditions of
      caution and EXPERIMENTation are inseparable from the deployment of planes where
      BECOMINGS of the impossible BECOME POSSIBLE.

      The imperceptible itself becomes NECESSARILY perceived as MOLECULAR perception,
      arriving at holes - (including wormholes) in the fabric of the social dimensions, micro-
      intetrvals between matters, colours and sounds engulfing lines of flight, transparency and
      intersection.

      The invisible becoming visible and the visible vanishing to invisibility and objects
      disappear and others appear like magic and alchemy in a PLAY between absence present
      and absent presence with performer-becoming-shaman. Such alchemical magic IS
      DESIREd in the Holy Theatre of English director Peter Brook, Lin Hixson in the United States
      with Goat Island or Romeo Castelluci in Italy with Societas Rafaello Sanzio.

      THE BODY through its ENERGY of sheer PERFORMANCE PRESENCE TRANSFORMS
      MOLECULARLY WITH THE AUDIENCE from one body to an-other's into a HEIGHTENED
      STATE , IMPELLING US to SEE OURSELVES AS WE REALLY ARE, BEYOND THIS, THE SOCIAL
      FUGUE. In an ECSTATIC TRANCE, US, TOGETHER BEGIN MAKING THE MASKS FALL, in order
      to REVEAL OUR COLLECTIVE unconscious – a HIDDEN PSYCHE divulging OUR WORLD's LIES,
      THE REALity of THIS WORLD and its aimlessness, meanness and even two-facedness WE
      shake off THE STIFLING, MATERIAL DULLness overcoming THE SENSES clearest testimony
      and EXPOSE THE DARK POWERS AND EVIL, CRUELTY of OUR NATURE in order to BE BEYOND
      THIS MARASMUS like OUR THEATRES OF WARS such as the CIRCUS MAXIMUS of IRAQ WE
      HAVE CREATED or REAL TRUE To LIFE Hollywood blockbusters like (9)11th September
      2001.

      Without THIS BEING,-BECOMING-, a TOTAL PHYSIOLOGICAL REVOLuTion then NOTHING
      CAN BE CHANGED. And it is through the PURIFYING PLAGUE of a THEATRE PERFORMANCE's
      CATHARTIC TRANSFORMATION; THIS, ITS sheer PRESENCE of MOLECUAR ENERGY within
      SPACEs that THIS WILL take PLACE.

      Our addictions, whether to drugs, materialism or pleasure seeking activities such as the
      excesses of capitalism's needless consumerism and its wide screen plasma television
      screen sets, internet "surfing" "entertainment", Hollywood blockbusters, window
      shopping-retail therapy or extreme sports are but a veil to THE VOID within and this even
      includes romantic LOVE. That is not to say I am not FREE of BEING guilty by indulging in
      such THINGS.

      Happiness is merely the avoidance of TRUTH and the deferral of THE KNOWLEDGE a gaping
      hole or great abyss lies within at THE HEART of OUR BEING.

      As for Arnaud Hubert's article "Artaud and Peyote", ONE IS UNEXPECTEDLY baffled and
      surprised at the so-called "unexpected sudden appearance of Christ in the writings of
      Artaud". For, why would he be thusly, when the Catholicism Artaud's family devoted
      themselves to IS MADE FLESH IN CHRIST!?!!!???!

      TRUST in FAITH-;-(AND DOUBT) IS ALL WE HAVE, whether IT BE in WORDS to mis-
      communicate a THOUGHT which IS SUPPOSE TO BE "OURS" through language or figures of
      God's existence in humanity and men like Christ or even drugs, Artaud, Deleuze's
      PHILOSOPHY AS A PLANE OF IMMANENCE or THE REALity of OUR DESIRE AND SELVES.

      DESIRESELVESDESIRESELVESDESIRESELVESDESIRESELVESDESIRESELVESDESIRESELVESDESIRE
      --- In antoninartaud@yahoogroups.com, "x_tra2007" <x_tra2007@...> wrote:

      > Friends,
      >
      > Some interesting developments around the discovery of Antonin Artaud
      > are taking place. Please find under the following two links, an
      > English translation of the article by Arnaud Hubert.
      >
      > http://www.cosmicspice.org/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.151
      >

      > Here is an interesting question posed by another "Artaudian":
      >
      > http://cosmicspice.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?235
      >
      > What is an Artaudian?
      >
      > I would appreciate your contribution to the link posted above, as I
      > am using these findings also as part of my research studies on culture
      > and society.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > -Ruana

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic