Hi Anneliese, Nice photo. Thanks for the upload. If I'm correct, sound-engineers often use the best parts of all available recorded material of the successivebertbrouwer_62
Hello Bert, Its been a while since my last posting but this subject of the "finished" B9 being the preferred version intrigued me. Rattle and the BPOannelieseanderle
According to this website, Bruckner represents Simon: http://www.artic.edu/sites/default/files/libraries/pubs/1892/AIC1892UhdeSupper_comb.pdfbertbrouwer_62
- Bruckner, Anton
- Dec 22, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.