Joachim's (spelling?) conducting of Br9

  • b_o_r_e_d_a_n_d_h_y_p_e_r
    Message 1 of 954 , Oct 6, 2001
      I just got his recording of Bruckner's 9th. I only listened to the 1st movement and so far I don't like it.<br><br>I like Wand's version much better.
    • John F. Berky
      Message 954 of 954 , Jan 29

        Thanks Al.

        JB

        John F. Berky

        Editor

        www.abruckner.com

        P.O. Box 1026

        Windsor, CT 06095-6126

        USA

        Join us for the 2nd Bruckner Tour of Austria

        Autumn, 2014

        More sites to see, more concerts!

        http://www.abruckner.com/editorsnote/news/thebrucknertour/

        Contact information: