What wuold the REAL Bruckner say about Arby's commercial?

  • minimumbob
    Message 1 of 39 , Jan 18, 2011
      So the Twitter impersonator has Bruckner saying "I somewhat like how they used my 7th in the Arby's fish sandwich commercial, but I'm still not inclined to actually eat at Arby's."

      Tihs would be speculation just as much, but what do you think the REAL Bruckner would say about that commercial? (Assuming the concept of television and commercials was explianed to him first)
    • Robert
      Message 39 of 39 , Mar 15, 2011
        I'm sure it's too late to give Alonzo any more suggestions on the composition of the concerto itself, but maybe it's not too late for an extramusical suggestion:

        The piece should be dedicated to royalty, and since the person who commissioned it is Canadian, that should be a British monarch.

        Bob