Paraphrase to translate literals?

  • dotlessbraille
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      The paraphrase capability is close to a capability I need which is
      to identify a literal, such as an abbreviation, and convert it to
      whatever it stands for. However, there doesn't seem to be any way
      to associate a paraphrase with a literal.

      I can, of course, put in my own hash table. But it would be nicer
      to be able to use the built-in capabilities.

      Am I missing something?

      Susan J.
    • mzukowski@yci.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
        Nope, that's not currently a feature of antlr, you'll have to roll your own.