heh who can post their grammars at antlr.org?

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
      Hi Gang,

      I want to increase the number of available grammars at antlr.org. who
      can add to this list?

      http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list

      Just click on the "add grammar" button and it will host it at antlr.org
      or point to your site.

      Terence
      Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
      Co-founder, http://www.knowspam.net enjoy email again!
      Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing
    • Boulanger Jean-Louis
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
        Selon Terence Parr <parrt@...>:

        Hello Ter

        > I want to increase the number of available grammars at antlr.org. who
        > can add to this list?
        >
        > http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list
        >
        > Just click on the "add grammar" button and it will host it at antlr.org
        > or point to your site.

        It's not so simple. This technic is based on the fact that you upload your(s)
        file(s) on the antlr site. But It's not say.

        I attented to use this for my work (called ABTools) and in the field path, I
        give a link to my website (www.chez.com/abtools) and this don't work.
        You can test the result on the ANTLR Website.

        I think you can add some explanations for describe what you want on the antlr
        website.

        I don't understand why you lost all informations that you capture in the last
        ANTLR website (example and all work based on ANTLR).

        > Terence

        Boulanger Jean-Louis
        Professor at University of Technologie of Compiegne

        Laboratoire Heudiasyc. UMR CNRS 6599
        http://www.hds.utc.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2003
          On Tuesday, August 5, 2003, at 12:40 PM, Boulanger Jean-Louis wrote:

          Salut Jean-Louis,

          >> Just click on the "add grammar" button and it will host it at
          >> antlr.org
          >> or point to your site.
          >
          > It's not so simple. This technic is based on the fact that you upload
          > your(s)
          > file(s) on the antlr site. But It's not say.

          Or, you can point to your site.

          > I attented to use this for my work (called ABTools) and in the field
          > path, I
          > give a link to my website (www.chez.com/abtools) and this don't work.
          > You can test the result on the ANTLR Website.

          I fixed it a while ago I believe. Try again. You forgot http:// on
          the front. It has to be a valid URL :)

          > I think you can add some explanations for describe what you want on
          > the antlr
          > website.

          I guess people should upload any grammar they have that others would
          find useful.

          > I don't understand why you lost all informations that you capture in
          > the last
          > ANTLR website (example and all work based on ANTLR).

          I got tired to re-entering the information and decided that others
          could add pointers to their work themselves. Also, I removed access to
          some out-of-date work etc...

          Best regards,