Re: c# code generation with Visual Studio .NET

  • Patrik Suzzi
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
      -- - REPLY MESSAGE - --
      Thanks a lot for these instructions..
      Now I'm done exams about C# and Java. then I'm just starting
      to project and build Cpp 2 Csharp translator for a Thesis .

      It's a big work, but If anyone is interested, please contact me.

      Thanks : Patrik

      P.S.

      In order to start I need build VS tool. When I've done I will
      reply in this mailing-list with the same topic
      -- - ITALIAN TRANSLATION FOR REPLY MESSAGE - --
      Grazie mille per queste istruzioni..
      Ora ho finito gli esami sul C# e su Java. Così posso cominciare
      a progettare e costruire un traduttore Cpp 2 Csharp per la Tesi.

      E' un grosso lavoro, ma se qualcuno è interessato, mi contatti per favore

      Grazie: Patrik

      P.S.
      Allo scopo di partire Dovrei costruire uno strumento per VS. Quando
      avrò finito risponderò in questa mailing-list con lo stesso soggetto

      -- - END OF REPLY MESSAGE - --

    • lloyd_from_far
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2003
        I managed to build an ANTLR runtime on windows CE.
        I have yet to test it, but let me know if you are interested...
      • Lubos Vnuk
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003
          I'm definitely interested. Working on a grammar on my PocketPC sounds
          like an interesting option for me. Could you provide the files?

          Thanks,
          Lubos.
        • Lloyd Dupont
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 2, 2003
            Hi Lubos, you'll have to wait .... friday, everything is at the office.
            And tomorrow I have a day off...

            First t
            > I'm definitely interested. Working on a grammar on my PocketPC sounds
            > like an interesting option for me. Could you provide the files?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Lubos.

          • lloyd_from_far
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 3, 2003
              --- In antlr-interest@yahoogroups.com, "Lubos Vnuk" <lubos.vnuk@r...>
              wrote:
              > I'm definitely interested. Working on a grammar on my PocketPC
              sounds
              > like an interesting option for me. Could you provide the files?
              >
              > Thanks,
              > Lubos.

              Hi Lubos, I don't have your email here, could you email me again
              (lloyd@...)