Help me to build a Intepreter

  • vergaraanto
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2003
      The only think that I know is how build a parser and Lexer with ANTLR.
      Can you help me to try a tutorial on AST?
      I want to build a Intepreter Pascal-like (I Know that Pascal is a
      Compiler... but i wanto do an Interpreter)
      Tanks
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2003
        http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/652/lectures/interp.html

        and

        http://www.cs.usfca.edu/~parrt/course/652/labs/interp.html

        will be of interest.

        Terence

        --
        Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
        Co-founder, http://www.peerscope.com link sharing, pure-n-simple
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2003
          I have also build a small interpreter with antlr using C# and java. You can
          download the source code from http://www.adersoftware.com/?page=compilers
          Andrew