Re: Tracking absolute Lexer Position

  • ngormley1974 <ngormley@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      Tom,

      Thanks,
      Would you have a small (Java) example. I thought that lookahead would
      screw up the position in the input.

      Regards,
      Niall

      --- In antlr-interest@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Dudziak <tomdz@c...>
      wrote:
      > Have you tried using a special input Reader (java) or fstream
      (C++)? When ......
    • Thomas Dudziak
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
        Niall, I've attached a modified version of the ExprAST sample in the hope
        that it will solve your problem ;-)

        Tom
      • ngormley1974 <ngormley@hotmail.com>
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2003
          Tom,

          Thanks, now I get the idea... Now I see how to know when the Lexer is
          guessing....

          Thanks,