while I'm at it...

  • Dwight Lillie
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      How do I detect the beginning and ending positions in the stream of
      text that is associated w/ a token?
    • mzukowski@bco.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
        You have to track that manually. See my field guide about column counting,
        it also counts absolute character position of the start of a token. You can
        easily modify it to save the end of a token as well.

        http://www.antlr.org/fieldguide/columns/index.html