Small Bug

  • Robert Colquhoun
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2003

      I just noticed a small inefficiency in the generated parser code, antlr was
      creating a method like:

      protected void buildTokenTypeASTClassMap() {
      tokenTypeToASTClassMap = new Hashtable();
      tokenTypeToASTClassMap=null;
      };

      The problem is in the antlr.JavaCodeGenerator.getTokenASTNodeMap(),
      attached is a version of JavaCodeGenerator which creates:

      protected void buildTokenTypeASTClassMap() {
      tokenTypeToASTClassMap=null;
      };

      PS For some reason the first method caused kaffe, which i dont normally
      use, to crash!

      - Robert