Linker Problem with 2.7.a2 in Solaris

  • cela_vei
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      I am starting to use 2.7a2. I have a simple grammer file
      with just one rule. I am trying to link the files

      CC file.o file2.o -lantlr

      using the libantlr.a

      It gives me unresolved external for a lot of symbols.

      void antlr::LLkParser::traceIn(const char*)
      antlr::MismatchedCharException::MismatchedCharException
      antlr::NoViableAltForCharException

      and many more.

      Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

      Thanks
      Cela