A bug?

  • ashishgawarikar
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      The antlr.jar doesnt contain DefaultFileLineFormatter, and as a
      result I get a runtime error.

      Is this a bug? If I use antlrall.jar it works fine.
      I am using 2.7.2a2 on Linux.

      Thanks,

      Ashish
    • mzukowski@yci.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2002
        antlr.jar is just the tool, not the runtime. antlrall.jar has the runtime
        classes. So this is not a bug.