Re: [antlr-interest] Re: ACE C preprocessor by Gosling

  • bob mcwhirter
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 1 8:07 AM
      This is starting to sound more like configuration-managment issues, now.

      The only problem I see with auto-saves and unlimited undo, is, how do you
      revert from one version to another? If you didn't explicitly save, you
      don't know what version you need to go back.

      And I'd certainly not be happy with hitting [undo] several hundred times
      to find the version I want.

      So, I'd have to add:

      11b) Visual browser of the autosaved versions, summarizing the changes
      between any two arbitrary versions.

      -bob

      Message 36 of 36 , Jun 6 1:30 AM
        Hi,

        On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 12:30:49PM -0700, Sinan wrote:
        > > The where is Urbana Michigan, and the when will become set somewhere this
        > > summer depending on our progress on integrating our language within the
        > > Moebius framework. Only thing that is sure is that it's somewhere after
        > > september. After that I'll be put to slave labour for about a month and
        > > then I'm available =)
        >
        > Urbana ,Michigan? There is an Urbana Illinois... Halfway between Rantoul
        > and Champaign Illinois ( spent a year in Chanute Air Force Base in
        > 1968-1969)..
        >
        > Urbana is also where HAL 9000 is being developed , but appears to be
        > about a year late....
        >
        > Lookin at Google, I see some projects with University of Illinois at
        > Urbana-Champaign
        > and University of Michigan called Moebius???

        That's the one :) Seem to have mixed up some states ;)

        Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn
        disinclination to do so. --- Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See