Re: [antlr-interest] Re: Tree parser

  • Lloyd Dupont
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      > Eep, I don't have a SIMPLE sample, per se, but I have a sample. :)
      ha ? uhm.....
      let me think ...
      ok, let me see, this should be helpfull anyway, thank you !
      could you send it to me ? (lloyd@...)

      and, btw, it seems to be an interesting project !
    • Lloyd Dupont
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2003
        I wonder if there is any good TreeParser tutorial ?

        'cause I will write a tree parser for the second time soon, for work this time, and the first time I found the process painfull & undocumented although very usefull to have a clean, without C# code, lexer/parser with just the parsing logic, and the 'business logic' in a third parser with multiple pass.

        So this time I intend to definitely clarify my mind on this topic and eventually write a tutorial, but I wondered if it was worth the effort, I mean is there already one or is it worth spare some time to do it ?

        cheers,
        Lloyd