A message from Intro@Podtal

  • etoyshop7@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2002
      MyJobStreet - MY's salary contest

      We have had a great response to the One-Month Salary contest that we ran last October. Due to popular demand, we are bringing it back!

      What do you stand to win?
      One (1) month�s basic salary (maximum RM20,000)
      (The prize is RM2,000 if the winner earns below RM2,000 a month or has no employment history.)

      How to enter the contest?

      • Refer your friends to JobStreet.com using the form below. For each friend that you refer who is new to JobStreet.com, and completes his/her resume, you get one extra chance. The more friends you refer, the more chances you get!

      Draw Date: 16 Jan 2002!

      (fill in the boxes below)

      My Name : My Email :

      My Friends' Email Addresses