Re: [antlr-interest] Still get Runtime Error

  • Remus Pereni
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 30, 2001
      On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 05:33:32PM +0000, Mark Ryall wrote:
      >Hi
      >
      >There aren't any other jar files! only antlr.jar
      >
      >Any suggestions? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

      antlr.jar does not contain all the classes from the anlr source tree. If
      you look at the root of the antlr distribution you will see a couple of
      shell scripts mkalljar, mkdebugjar. Try one of those scripts (might need
      some adjurations) like mkalljar. If you still have problems try to find
      out what packages are missing and add the respective directories to the
      script.

      >Mark

      Regards,
      Remus
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2001
        On Friday, November 30, 2001, at 09:33 AM, Mark Ryall wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > There aren't any other jar files! only antlr.jar
        >
        > Any suggestions? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
        >>> Classpath =
        >>> .;C:\jdk1.1.8\lib\classes.zip;C:\antlr-2.7.1\antlr.jar;C:\antlr-2.7.1\antlr

        Make that c:\antlr-2.7.1 and you're golden...it will see the class files
        (I assume those are laying around in antlr subdir--if not just run javac
        in antlr and the few subdirs).

        Chief Scientist & Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com