RE: [antlr-interest] ParseView and/or another debugging tool.

  • mzukowski@bco.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      RE: [antlr-interest] ParseView and/or another debugging tool.

      > The following appeared in Netbeans antlr project mail list. I think we
      > should get more
      > involved with Netbeans as a tool to use antlr with. I'm dying to get
      > involved with this
      > project but am currently crippled by the learning curve.
      >
      > Any comments?

      I've hacked antlr.g into a makefile generator and tags file generator, so most of the code for figuring out what a .g generates is there, as well as some of the syntax info needed.  See http://www.antlr.org/showcase/tags.tar.gz

      I've just started using NetBeans myself but am being buried alive at work, so I can't help much there.  It's a rather large development environment framework, but a lot of things are suprisingly easy to use.