Re: ANTLR 2.6.0 final released!

  • pete@xxxxxx.xxxxx.xx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi

      > 2.6.0 is ready. See http://www.antlr.org :)

      Except it doesn't have my last set of changes in! I just checked my old
      mail to make sure I sent them to you. Maybe it's time for 2.6.1 :-)

      BTW, I was looking through some files at work the other day, where we've
      just started to use BEA's WebLogic, and I had a look inside one of their
      jar files (out of curiosity), and discovered a copy of ANTLR 2.3.0! It
      seems to be used for their implementation of entity EJB finder methods.
      Maybe they'd like to be in the ANTLR showcase?

      Pete
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
        Pete Wells hath spoken:
        >From: pete@... (Pete Wells)
        >
        >Hi
        >
        >> 2.6.0 is ready. See http://www.antlr.org :)
        >
        >Except it doesn't have my last set of changes in! I just checked my old
        >mail to make sure I sent them to you. Maybe it's time for 2.6.1 :-)

        Very very odd...I am positive that I unrolled your stuff on top of mine!
        2.6.1 is ok with me ;)

        >BTW, I was looking through some files at work the other day, where we've
        >just started to use BEA's WebLogic, and I had a look inside one of their
        >jar files (out of curiosity), and discovered a copy of ANTLR 2.3.0! It
        >seems to be used for their implementation of entity EJB finder methods.
        >Maybe they'd like to be in the ANTLR showcase?

        let's see if they respond to this...

        Ter
      • David LeBlanc
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
          This should be 2.6.0b (wondering about the 'b')?

          Dave LeBlanc

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 1, 1999
            David LeBlanc hath spoken:
            >From: David LeBlanc <whisper@...>
            >
            >This should be 2.6.0b (wondering about the 'b')?

            I screwed up and forgot to add the token stream stuff to the index.html
            file. If you don't wanna grab the 'b' download, just grab the index.html
            file from the antlr.org website under doc.