line number of source generating an error exception

  • cormier@u-picardie.fr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      How to print the line number of the parsing file source when an error
      occurs. I think that an answer may be posted, but I don't find it.
      Thanks for help.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001

        On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 08:34:06PM -0000, cormier@... wrote:
        > How to print the line number of the parsing file source when an error
        > occurs. I think that an answer may be posted, but I don't find it.
        > Thanks for help.

        You probably mean the genHashLines grammar option in C++ mode?

        http://www.antlr.org/doc/options.html#Options

        It's the last one in the table with options.

        Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
        drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them.
        Ah? ... So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
        --- From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet
      • cormier@u-picardie.fr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
          Nothing in JAVA mode?