Compiling my ANTLR C++ output...argh!

  • dcroeser@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
      When I try to compile the resulting C++ I get all sorts of errors
      even when I add the lib/cpp/src/antlr directory to my include path. I
      noticed that there are suggested solutions under the lib/cpp/contrib
      directory but I couldn't get these to work. Do you have to build a
      static library and then include it? If so how do I go about this
      exactly? I am using MSVC 6.0.

      David Croeser
      dcroeser@...
    • Stan Pinte
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30, 2001
        At 12:15 30/03/2001 +0000, you wrote:
        >When I try to compile the resulting C++ I get all sorts of errors
        >even when I add the lib/cpp/src/antlr directory to my include path. I
        >noticed that there are suggested solutions under the lib/cpp/contrib
        >directory but I couldn't get these to work. Do you have to build a
        >static library and then include it? If so how do I go about this
        >exactly? I am using MSVC 6.0.

        I use MVCC6.0, and I haven't used any project file included in the distro,
        they are not working...

        I made a fresh VCC project, added all the sources and all the headers,
        builded a static debug library, and I am linking all my projects against
        that library. I works perfectly.

      • dcroeser@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 5, 2001
          I'll try that.