2.7.1 bug with syntactic predicates

  • Ernest Pasour
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2001
      I am using 2.7.1 (C++ code generation) and having a problem with syntactic predicates.

      I have a syntactic predicate that generated correct code using Antlr 2.7.1a2. With Antlr 2.7.1, there is no syntactic predicate generated and my lex fails.

      Is this a known bug?

      Thanks,
      Ernest
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2001
        Hi,

        On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 12:55:54PM -0500, Ernest Pasour wrote:
        > I am using 2.7.1 (C++ code generation) and having a problem with syntactic
        > predicates.
        >
        > I have a syntactic predicate that generated correct code using Antlr
        > 2.7.1a2. With Antlr 2.7.1, there is no syntactic predicate generated and
        > my lex fails.
        >
        > Is this a known bug?

        What bug? :) This is somewhat to vague for me to go on. Please post the
        offending antlr code and the generated code (both versions would be nice,
        snippets or the whole thing (the last you might want to mail directly to
        me.. else the list might be spammed a bit..)).

        So far I have not heart of something like this though...

        ---- Ric Klaren ----- klaren@... ----- +31 4893722 ----
        Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
        drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them.
        Ah? ... So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
        --- From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet