Is it possible to redirect ANTLR output?

  • Mike Boyer
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi.
      Is there a switch that I can use to tell ANTLR to send my generated
      java file to a directory other than the current working directory? It
      would be nice if something like the -o switch on CC or the -d switch
      on javac were available on ANTLR.
      It seems currently the options are to just leave the generated source
      in the same directory or to use make to invoke ANTLR and then mv the
      generated file.
      My group's habit is to direct object code (and other generated files)
      to another directory.
      Thanks.
      Mike
    • bob mcwhirter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2000
        > Is there a switch that I can use to tell ANTLR to send my generated
        > java file to a directory other than the current working directory? It
        > would be nice if something like the -o switch on CC or the -d switch
        > on javac were available on ANTLR.

        http://www.antlr.org/doc/options.html#Command Line Options

        Includes a description of

        -o <output directory>