c==? Help

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Could someone please explain the c==? in this trace?? I think I am
      having problems recognizing EOF in a .txt file in a Win NT env.
      The '.' is the last char in the file.

      I am using the following to instantiate the lexer:

      lexer = new NetgLexer( new DataInputStream(new FileInputStream
      ("C:/TEST_DATA/NetgTest.dat")));

      I didn't seem to have this problem when I used "< filename" in unix
      to generate a stream for the lexer ?

      Thanks, in advance, for any comments!

      John

      ==>
      exit lexer mPERIOD; c==?
      enter lexer mPERIOD; c==.
      CURRENT CHAR ::consume()==>.
      LINE==>1COLUMN==>66
      ==>
      exit lexer mPERIOD; c==?
      exit lexer mNETG_SYMBOL_PRECEDENCE; c==?
      exit anything_but_period; LA(1)==.

      COLUMN==>66
      RESET TEXT==>
      enter lexer mNETG_SYMBOL_PRECEDENCE; c==?
      exit lexer mNETG_SYMBOL_PRECEDENCE; c==?

      JUST CRASHED=>
      CATCHING NVAE OUTSIDE PARSE=>-->false

      COLUMN==>66
      RESET TEXT==>
      enter lexer mNETG_SYMBOL_PRECEDENCE; c==?
      exit lexer mNETG_SYMBOL_PRECEDENCE; c==?
      CONSUMING==> LA(1)->20<==>4
      CONSUMING 2==>line 1: unexpected token:
      at NetgParser.parse(NetgParser.java:392)
      at NetgParser.main(NetgParser.java, Compiled Code)