How to make pccts compatible with MFC library?

  • 张庆
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2000
      Anyone  to tell me what should I do to make Pccts work with a project that was need to support MS$ MFC foundation class libaray? Thanks

      zhangqing
      2000/07/02
    • Tom Moog
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2000
        If you are using precompiled headers you may want to use the
        #first <<...>> to have the #include for the MFC header at
        the start of generated files.

        Tom Moog
        Polhode, Inc.