updated antlr website

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 1999
      Folks,

      I have totally redone the look of the ANTLR website http://www.antlr.org and
      reorganized things a bit. The field guide versus articles section was
      confusing. I have put everything under articles with a small table of
      contents.

      Let me know about any problems...the site looks much more professional, IMHO.

      Thanks,
      Terence
    • Jeff Edelstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 1999
        Hi Ter --

        I've been following things here at One1List -- interesting service. I'm
        over here at Unisys implementing a wholesale re-write of an airline
        information system. Hmm, fun stuff. We actually convinced them to use Java
        for parts of it. Anyway, I have lots of (usually) well behaved
        syntax-directed data streams that arrive from the outside world that need
        to be parsed and handed off into my onject model. I got the poo-bahs here
        to allow me to pull together a prototype using PCCTS, or rather, ANTLR
        (now) to handle the data streams. That way, we'll just have to tinker with
        the grammer when things change, rather than CODE.

        I hope everything is going well with you. I get updates every so often when
        Jim Schwarz and I get together for lunch. I'd love to see you again!
        Perhaps if you come this way or I'm out on the coast.

        Take care,
        Jeff Edelstein

        PS -- I'm about 3 months away for re-testing for Shodan -- Yup, I went
        back. To Judo, that is. Couldn't stay away. What a struggle -- my 1st
        Shodan was awarded back when I was 17. Let's see, I remember that the world
        was still cooling then... It's been interesting coming back at age 41. I've
        also started in big time with JuJitsu -- but I'm still a stupid white belt
        with that art. Soon, though...