Bug in 2.7.0 cpp tinyc example?

  • Jay Levitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 11:25 PM
      I'm an antlr newbie. I'm building a grammar based on tinyc; at the
      moment I'm building with MS Java SDK 4.0 under Windows 2000. When I
      build the lexer, I get:

      lexer.g:62: warning: lexical nondeterminism upon
      lexer.g:62: k==1:'*'
      lexer.g:62: k==2:'/'
      lexer.g:62: between alt 1 and exit branch of block

      I was pretty mystified until I realized that tinyc's lexer itself
      generates the same error.

      Setting k=3 instead of k=2 fixes the error.

      Is the bug in tinyc lexer.g, or in jay@...?