Re: [antlr-interest] ANTLR, C++ and UNICODE

  • Martin Probst
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
      Hi Peggy,
      the basic answer is "no" as far as I know. But that's not really a
      problem as you can easily accept UTF-8 input by writing a Lexer that
      accepts UTF-8 input. You can also achieve UCS-2 or whatever support that
      way - just implement your lexer according to that spec.

      So the Unicode support is somewhat do-it-yourselfish at the moment.

      Regards,
      Martin