StringTemplate 2.1 release candidate 1

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Howdy folk,

      Get it while it's hot! Should be fully backward compatible for 99% of
      people. Only issue might be some newlines get stripped after some more
      tags like <else> and before >> in group file format. Some nice little
      enhancements, check it out. :)

      http://www.antlr.org/download/stringtemplate-2.1rc1.tar.gz

      Release notes:

      http://www.stringtemplate.org/doc/release-2.1.tml

      Please let me know if there is any trouble and I will fix it before
      release on xmas :)

      Terence
      Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com