RE: [antlr-interest] Performance Exploration (C++ Library)

  • Don Macpherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2004
      >Also if I include the new ones we'll be dropping MSVC6 support.

      Given that Microsoft have essentially dropped support for MSVC6, that
      wouldn't seem to be a serious impost.

      According to http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifedevtool:
      "Mainstream support for Visual C++ 6.0 will end in September 2004. Extended
      support will end in September 2005"

      Its time that we moved to ANSI standards-compliant compilers.

      Don