Re: [antlr-interest] extended ascii chars

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
      On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 12:20:33PM -0000, jcdur wrote:
      > Can somebody explain me why I got an error because of the 'à' in
      > the comment when running "java antlr.Tool" on the following file:

      What antlr version are you using? It gives no problems with the current
      antlr2 development code. Could you check if it's ok with my latest snapshot
      from:

      http://wwwhome.cs.utwente.nl/~klaren/antlr/

      ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren@... ----- +31 53 4893755 ----
      "I don't have anything against Java - it's the best damn implementation
      of UCSD Pascal ever released..." --- Larry Smith