Could someone answer me,please?

  • yjargudo
    Message 1 of 34 , Jul 6, 2004
      Hello,

      I put a message and nobody help me so I try again.

      What I have to do to transform the c++ grammar of the antlr web page
      to java output?

      I removed the language option and all the antlr actions that are
      inserted in the grammar, but I had non-deterministic problems. It's
      correct what I did?. Must I traduce all the support functions that are
      used in the grammar to java?

      The only thing that I need a clean grammar (without any antlr action
      inserted)that recognize c++. There are some place where I can get It?

      Thanks,

      Yolanda
      Message 34 of 34 , Aug 9, 2004
        On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 04:38:43AM -0000, atripp54321 wrote:
        > Just curious... what is that graphical grammar editor
        > that you mentioned?

        http://fmt.cs.utwente.nl/tools/slade/

        It was the tool used for compiler construction courses before the lecturer
        switched to antlr. I'm not sure if the version for download is the same
        version I worked with or a later one.

        ---- Ric Klaren ----- j.klaren@... ----- +31 53 4893755 ----
        There are 10 kinds of people - those that understand binary and
        those that don't. --- Unknown