can you say "token channels"?

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 1999
      Heh you ANTLR-o-philes,

      I have a preliminary simple version of token channels working for the
      upcoming 2.6.0 release and have written up a fieldguide entry that
      describes a translator that preserves whitespace. Check out:

      http://www.antlr.org/fieldguide/whitespace

      and let me know what you think. It presumes a decent bit of experience
      with ANTLR trees and the 2.6.0 doc on token channels which, of course, you
      do not yet have. In any case, you should be able to get the picture if not
      the details.

      Speak now or forever hold your peace!!!!

      Terence of San Francisco