7610Re: Re[2]: [antlr-interest] [BUG] Java generator produces useless conditionals

    Mar 1, 2003
      On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 11:12 PM, Marco Hunsicker wrote:
      > TP> I'm also frightened by consequences of changing code generator ;)
      >
      > I'd thought you have some unit tests at hand?

      unfortunately not :( [can u believe it? I still can't] ;)

      > I'd like to recommend the Clover coverage tool in this regard (another
      > product which uses an ANTLR generated parser to process Java source
      > files, see http://www.thecortex.net/clover/index.html; maybe a
      > candidate for the links section?). They support Open Source projects,
      > you may a obtain a free license! Version 1.1 is due for release in the
      > next two weeks.

      Added to the showcase: http://www.antlr.org/showcase.html

      Co-founder, http://www.jguru.com
      Lecturer in Comp. Sci., University of San Francisco
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic