4221On vacation

    Sep 6, 2001

      Starting this weekend I'll be on vacation. (already this week I hardly
      touched mailinglist/forums)

      Any C++ questions/bugs that require my attention you might want to cc me
      on. I'll be back around the 24th of september.

      'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
      of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
      goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
      technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.