3561Re: [antlr-interest] error: rule classDef trapped

    May 3, 2001
      On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 03:06:18PM +0530, Priyank RASTOGI wrote:
      > i am getting an error "error: rule classDef trapped"

      > D:\grammer\MyGrammer.g: error: rule classDef trapped: D:\grammer\MyGrammer.g:108: unexpected token: :
      > error: aborting grammar 'MyParser' due to errors
      > TokenStreamException: expecting '}', found '
      > '
      >
      > what cud be the problem...
      > am i missing something? when does one get such an error...

      If I'm not mistaken this is due to an error with nesting of braces. Or an
      unterminated rule, or maybe a javadoc comment. I don't recall 100% certain
      which of these it was.

      Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacre them all when they're
      drunk? You heard the man. There's seven hundred thousand of them.
      Ah? ... So it'd have to be something simple with pasta, then.
      --- From: Interesting Times by Terry Pratchet