2695Re: Error reporting - Complete patch for 2.7.1

    Oct 3 1:19 AM
      On Tue, Oct 03, 2000 at 10:20:00AM -0700, Terence Parr wrote:
      > I made this in response to label types for hetero trees from Jerry
      > James (last night) ;)

      Seems I forgot to sync one time. :)

      > Tweaks go in the mainline, but in general dev should happen in your
      > dev branch. mainline is essentially stuff that compiles, works, and
      > is to be included in next release. Be sure to do a

      Okie...

      > > BTW2 Unicode support is not working in C++ mode this could be stated in the
      > > 2.7.1 docs. If I recall right. This will need some changes to the support
      > > classes. The lexer and probably also Parser/TreeParser need to be
      > > templatized with the character type used (wchar_t for unicode) to make this
      > > work.
      >
      > Shoot...where should we stick it?

      Somewhere near the big unicode announcement (a except for C++ mode atm
      would be sufficient I think) :)

      'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
      of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
      goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
      technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.