1802Re: New namespaceStd/Antlr feature

    Jun 2, 2000

      On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 12:00:38PM +0200, Michael Schmitt wrote:
      > Ric, could you please check whether a namespace declaration ends with
      > "::"? If not, add '::' automatically. (As you can see from the former
      > example, these "::" are a real pitfall :-))

      And make it userfriendly? tsss ;)

      I'll do that as soon as I finish this template stuff for the C++ code (or
      when I decide it's too major a PITA, last week I said it was nearly
      finished.. but now I'm not very enthusiastic about finishing it (without a
      frontal lobotomy to the stuff in lib/cpp))

      'And this 'rebooting' business? Give it a good kicking, do you?' 'Oh, no,
      of course, we ... that is ... well, yes, in fact,' said Ponder. 'Adrian
      goes round the back and ... er ... prods it with his foot. But in a
      technical way,' he added. --- From: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett.