14626Re: [antlr-interest] Re: Compiling with 2.7.4; running with 2.7.2

  • Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
    Jan 16, 2005
      On Friday 10 December 2004 07:38, lgcraymer wrote:
      [snip]

      > BEA pays in ducks? I had always thought that electronic
      > (automatically deposited) greenbacks were the norm in the industry.
      > Very strange.
      >
      > --Loring
      I've was thinking the same until I remembered my mud'ing days. Whenever there
      wasn't a programmed "emote" we surrounded the text in stars to simulate one.
      *smiles*
      --
      Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards ((
      Torkild Ulvøy Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer ))