14620new antlr.org box running

    Dec 19, 2004
      Howdy,

      Looks like new antlr.org box is up. Faster box and much faster
      bandwidth.

      Also, here are some "Evolution of StringTemplate" slides from my
      Berkeley talk:

      http://www.stringtemplate.org/StringTemplateEvolution.ppt

      might be of interest to you.

      I have the new mailing list up and ready (antlr.org tunnels to it so
      everything looks like antlr.org even though it's apache running on
      8080), but I need to get the sys admin to fix the links in the
      generated html...it's the apache URL not the antlr.org URL. It has
      succesfully sucked in the 3 years of antlr-interest, but the links are
      screwed up as I say. Should be monday and then I'll mass subscribe
      everybody on the old list to the new one and turn off the yahoo groups.

      Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com