14611Re: [antlr-interest] spoke to soon: gmane sucks. period.

  • Joan Pujol
    Dec 16, 2004
      > The Mailman software requires apache but should work. Found a way to
      > upload files... boy is it UGLY! Ugh. Well, perhaps I'll set up an
      > interface to the mail through antlr.org's server by tunneling. Anyway,
      > looks like it will work and I can then spider it. We should be good to
      > go. New antlr.org box is being built as we speak. DNS should switch
      > this weekend. I'll let you know when I can switch the mailing list.

      Only one suggestion. If you spider the mailing list please, please,
      please and 1000 time please ;) Put some antispam logic.

      A lot of thanks for your dedication ,

      --
      Joan Jesús Pujol Espinar
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic