14404Re: [antlr-interest] Re: Bug in ANTLR C# implementation

    Dec 1, 2004
      On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:06:45 -0000, micheal_jor <open.zone@...> wrote:
      > --- In antlr-interest@yahoogroups.com, "Maassen, H.A.M."
      > <H.A.M.Maassen@s...> wrote:
      > > The Java generated treeparser doesn't seem to have an
      > initializeASTFactory method.
      > Interesting. But the tree parsers must be initialized in the same way
      > off a parser right?.

      I think Ter did something different for java, at least the naming is
      different. Anycase one really needs this (or something similar) if you
      have a complex set of tree rewriters that use heterogeneous AST's. The
      moment you use factories that are out of sync in some way then you get

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic