13226How to get back the coordinates from an AST?

  • fcouche
    Sep 1, 2004
      We use for the moment the last version of ANTLR (2.7.4).
      We have our particular grammar and all works fine.

      We have to analyse the AST produced by the parser to do an additional
      validation. When a
      problem is detected during this validation, we would like to
      hightlight the error in our
      editor. For that, we need to know the coordinates (line,column) using
      the AST we are
      analysing but the methods getLine() and getColumn() always return 0
      (we checked it in the
      ANTLR sources in the BaseAST class)!

      So how to get back the coordinates from an AST?
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic