12286Re: [antlr-interest] Not able to preserve formatting while saving the file

    Jun 1, 2004
      Hi :) Please see the article on TokenStreamRewriteEngine at the antlr
      site. :)

      Terence

      On Jun 1, 2004, at 3:33 AM, swift_turtle_male wrote:

      > Guys,
      > Basically I have made a program, which will analyze the java code and
      > suggest optimizations using the antlr tree structure. Now I wanted to
      > expand the capabilities of automatically optimizing the existing java
      > code, by changing the tree structure. Now Im able to make the
      > modifications and save the file, but then I have got a major issue,
      > wherein Im not able to preserve the original formatting of the java
      > code. Can anyone help me with that ?
      Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
      Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic